- Adopt – Adopt a small, locally-owned Colorado business that has been greatly impacted by COVID-19 restrictions and doesn’t have much, if any, marketing support. Find your own small biz to support or we’ll pair you with one.
- TLC – Give their marketing or communications presence a little TLC (examples include helping them with a communications strategy, posting some content on social, optimizing Google My Business).
- Promote – Promote the small biz you adopt on social using the hashtag #adoptashopco and challenge others to join the movement!
How Much Marketing Are We Talking?
The spirit of this is to give back some of your time (~10 hours or less) and talents to help your shop get its marketing and communications on-track. Here’s some guidelines:
- Send a list to the small business of the stuff you are comfortable (and have time) to help with. Here’s a list of some different ideas.
- As you would with any client, set expectations – when can you do something, what kind of access do you need, and what should the approval process look like?
- Feel free to pair with another agency or marketer, or let us know if you want to pair up and we can find someone for you!
This is totally pro-bono work and no party has any expectation of the other.
- There is no expectation that the small business will hire the agency after this is done, and they will not be stalked by a sales team member.
- There is no expectation that the agency will do any specific marketing now or in the future. We’ll all do what we can.